GlassFish v3 Prelude is now available. It allows Rails applications to be deployed natively using JRuby and without the need of any WAR packaging or Servlet container. An integrated NetBeans tooling provides a comprehensive development and deployment platform for all your Rails applications. And you can even purchase enterprise support as well!
This screencast shows how you can create a simple Rails application using NetBeans IDE, deploy it directly on GlassFish v3 and then debug it.
All other GlassFish related screencasts are available here.
- Screencast #27: Simple Web Application using NetBeans 6.5 IDE and GlassFish v3 Prelude
- Screencast #28: Simple Web Application using Eclipse and GlassFish v3 Prelude
- Substruct on GlassFish v3 – Ruby-on-Rails E-Commerce Application
- Developing GlassFish- and MySQL-Backed Applications with Netbeans and JRuby-on-Rails – Free Webinar on Jan 27
- Debug application code deployed on GlassFish using NetBeans ?