This informative technical webinar explains the fundamentals of JRuby and how the NetBeans IDE makes developing/debugging/deploying Rails applications on GlassFish quick, fun and cost-effective.
The webinar starts 10am PT on Jan 27th, 2009 and can be accessed from a browser.
Don’t miss out, it’s going to start in less than 12 hours!
- Developing GlassFish- and MySQL-Backed Applications with Netbeans and JRuby-on-Rails – Free Webinar on Mar 26
- Webinar Replay Available: GlassFish and MySQL-backed applications with NetBeans and JRuby-on-Rails
- ISV & OEMs Webinar Replay: GlassFish- and MySQL-Backed Applications with Netbeans and JRuby-on-Rails
- Free Rails/GlassFish Webinar with live Q&A: Sep 23, 2009,10am PT
- Track your running miles using JRuby, Ruby-on-Rails, GlassFish, NetBeans, MySQL, and YUI Charts