|Jenya Kovalchuk (Campus Ambassador in the University of Essex, UK) gave a talk on GlassFish. The pre- and post-conditions of talk are really compelling:|
Pre-condition: No one out of 25 present ever heard about GlassFish
Post-condition: Everyone is looking forward to put their hands on, how great it is! dear all, we are approaching labs where the software is already installed…
That means there are approx 15 more students who are now trying their hands on GlassFish
|Igor Geier from University of Frankfurt developed a A MySQL GlassFish application. The application is a work-in-progress but it sure will show the ease-of-use of GlassFish and tight integration with NetBeans.|
Thank you very much for talking about/using GlassFish!
Please drop a comment on this blog if you have talked about GlassFish in your school/university/training. If you’d like to talk about it then spotlight.dev.java.net/start provides a comprehensive list of material (slides, demos, etc.) to get you started!
And occassionally we conduct contests for students where prize money is awarded for the best entries.
- GlassFish @ Manipal Institute of Technology, India – Go Campus Ambassadors!
- LOTD #18: Campus Ambassadors presenting on GlassFish – France & India
- GlassFish setup for 120 programmers in University of Copenhagen
- OSUM – Open Source University Meetup – awesome venue for students!
- GlassFish in CEUI and Campus Party