If your university is not participating in the Sun Campus Ambassador program, you can always create an Open Source University Meetup (OSUM, pronounced “awesome”) community. Sun Microsystems offers you the complete range of Open Source software – OpenSolaris, OpenOffice, NetBeans, GlassFish, MySQL, and many others.
OSUM provides an opportunity to create a student club and:
* LEARN about Open Source Technologies and how they are opening up new career opportunities for students
* ACCESS free online web courses, webinars, tutorials and other resources to prepare for career enhancing certifications
* SHARE your technical knowledge with other students around the world virtually and on campus
* COLLABORATE with a global community of students via forum, campus events, webinars, etc.
* CONNECT and make friends with students around the world who are committed to Open Source just like you!
Create your OSUM today and join over 900 student clubs from over 80 countries!
If you are interested in talking about GlassFish, spotlight.dev.java.net/start provides a comprehensive set of slides (with speaker notes), demos, screencasts, training materials and other resources to get you started!
- LOTD #8: sun.com/students launched: Everything about Sun and Students
- Free GlassFish Webinar for Students at OSUM
- “Sparks of passion” in the “world of Open Source” – Archana N contributes to GlassFish Documentation
- GlassFish setup for 120 programmers in University of Copenhagen
- Spotlight – GlassFish Resources for Education Community