This is a re-run of an earlier webinar.
This informative technical webinar explains the fundamentals of JRuby and how the NetBeans IDE makes developing/debugging/deploying Rails applications on GlassFish quick, fun and cost-effective.
The webinar starts 10am PT on Mar 31st, 2009 and can be accessed from a browser.
- Developing GlassFish- and MySQL-Backed Applications with Netbeans and JRuby-on-Rails – Free Webinar on Jan 27
- Webinar Replay Available: GlassFish and MySQL-backed applications with NetBeans and JRuby-on-Rails
- ISV & OEMs Webinar Replay: GlassFish- and MySQL-Backed Applications with Netbeans and JRuby-on-Rails
- Free Rails/GlassFish Webinar with live Q&A: Sep 23, 2009,10am PT
- Java EE 6 with NetBeans and GlassFish – FREE Webinar on Jan 20th