http://twitpic.com/22b5o – the easiest rails stack in the world, jruby 1.2rc, rails 2.3rc, glassfish v3 – (tweeted here)
@arungupta had wiped/restated one of my linodes to refront w/ nginx instead of passenger and it took only 1-2 mins to setup jruby/glassfish - (tweeted here)
@arungupta can only have praise for how simple it is to get a working, deployable jruby/rack/glassfish stack for sinatra/rails/ramaze etc – (tweeted here)
too easy to run jruby/rack/glassfish behind nginx – going to bed a happy camper tonight … (tweeted here)
We are very happy to know that users find JRuby and GlassFish easy-to-use for running their Rails applications!
Want to know who else is using GlassFish and Rails together ? Read here.
Did you know that you even deploy your Merb and Grails applications on GlassFish ? glassfish-scripting.dev.java.net provides all the details.
- JRuby, Rails, and GlassFish Bootcamp – San Francisco, May 19/20, 2009
- JRuby 1.0.3 + Rails 2.0 Hello World – Additional Steps Required
- GlassFish + JRuby + JRuby-Rack + Warbler = Blog Deployment Platform
- TOTD # 72: JRuby and GlassFish Integration Test #3: JRuby 1.2.0 RC2 + Rails 2.2.x + GlassFish v3
- JRuby-on-Rails deployed on GlassFish – Success Story