Published three new JRuby/GlassFish production deployment stories in as many days:
||Why GlassFish ?
||JRuby + Rails + GlassFish v2 + MySQL + Apache Web Server + memcached
||The GlassFish processes have been among the most stable of our deployment.
(The) GlassFish team has been extremely helpful along the way with tuning and diagnosing performance issues.
||JRuby + Rails + GlassFish v2 + MySQL + Solaris Zones
||GlassFish works and provides useful error messages.
||Recipe: JRuby + Ramaze + GlassFish v2 + MySQL/H2
||What’s essential for me is that I spend my time doing development, not sysadmin work, so I settle for a working solution. I’ve had no trouble for a few months now, and redeploy using simple scripts.
Other similar JRuby stories are available at jruby+stories. Other GlassFish stories are available here.
Technorati: jruby rubyonrails ramaze stories glassfish
- JRuby-on-Rails deployed on GlassFish – Success Story
- JRuby, Rails, and GlassFish – “Easiest Rails stack in the world”!!!
- “Rails powered by GlassFish & jMaki” @ South Bay Ruby Meetup – Jan 29, 7pm
- LOTD #21: Production Deployment Tips for running Rails on GlassFish v2 using Windows
- Mahaswami Software enjoys the “perfect marriage” of JRuby + Rails + GlassFish
No comments yet.