|What is an Eclipse Demo Camp ?
The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
Do you know:
- GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse provide Eclipse 3.4.2 with Java EE support, GlassFish v 2.1 + GlassFish v3 pre-registered/configured, with commercial support
- GlassFish v3 Preview can be added
- Screencast #28 shows how develop/debug a web application using Eclipse and GlassFish
- TOTD #66 shows how to install GlassFish plugin in an existing Eclipse install
- Eclipse Galileo can be used for GlassFish development/deployment, use “http://ajax.dev.java.net/eclipse” as the udpate site.
Meet us in person and hear the glory:
When ? Jun 17th, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Where ? Oracle Headquarters, Redwood Shores
Complete details here.
- TOTD #97: GlassFish Plugin with Eclipse 3.5
- TOTD #115: GlassFish in Eclipse – Integrated Bundle, Install Stand-alone or Update Existing plugin
- TOTD #66: GlassFish Eclipse Plugin 1.0.16 – Install v3 Prelude from the IDE
- TOTD #83: Eclipse Tools Bundle for GlassFish 1.0 – Now Available!
- Screencast #31: Java EE 6 using GlassFish and Eclipse 3.6 – Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 126.96.36.199 is now available – 5 new screencasts