JavaOne 2010 just got over … that makes me 12 JavaOnes veteran now
There was lots of interest in Java EE 6 & GlassFish through out the conference and there were about 50 sessions, BoFs, hands-on labs, panel discussions, and keynotes showing the simplicity, ease-of-use, and flexibility of the platform and the product.
Are you in London, Bulgaria, or San Francisco Bay Area within next 2 weeks and could not attend those sessions ? Now is your chance to get quick a crash course on Java EE 6 & GlassFish at the upcoming conferences within the next 2 weeks:
Where will I see you ?
And I’m definitely looking for recommendations for running routes in any of the neighborhoods
- Java EE 6, GlassFish, Eclipse, Dynamic Languages & Web Frameworks at Silicon Valley Code Camp 2009
- Java EE 6 & GlassFish @ Silicon Valley Code Camp 2010 Trip Report – Slides Now Available
- GlassFish @ Silicon Valley Code Camp 2008
- GlassFish @ Silicon Valley Code Camp 2008 – Trip Report
- Silicon Valley Code Code Camp 2009 Trip Report