Why they picked GlassFish ?
- Its the Reference Implementation of Java EE 6 and contains all the latest specifications implemented.
- First-class open source application server
- Quality is very very good
- Scalability is enormous
- Code is very easy to understand
Hear Johan Vos share all the juicy details in this video captured at the recently concluded JavaOne:
The library can be downloaded here.
Coming soon on a GlassFish Update Center on your desktop …
- TOTD #23: JavaFX Client invoking a Metro endpoint
- TOTD #116: GlassFish v3 Administration using JavaFX front-end – JNLP available
- TOTD #113: JavaFX front-end for GlassFish v3 Administration – Using REST interface
- JavaFX 1.0 launched – access services hosted on embedded GlassFish
- TOTD #20: How to create a new jMaki widget ?