JavaOne India is almost there!
When ? May 10-11, 2011 (agenda)
Where ? Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad, India
What ? Keynote, Technical sessions, Exhibitor Halls, OTN Night, Hallway conversations, Biryanis, and much more!
Four tracks will cover the complete Java landscape:
- Core Java Platform
- Java EE, Enterprise Computing, and the Cloud
- Java SE, Client Side Technologies, and Rich User Experiences
- Java ME (Mobile & Embedded)
There are several sessions on Java EE and GlassFish:
- Java EE Technical Keynote
- The Java EE 6 Programming Model Explained: How to Write Better Applications
- Complete Tools Coverage for the Java EE 6 Platform
- GlassFish 3.1: Fully-clustered Java EE 6
- Java Persistence API 2.0: An Overview
- Servlet 3.0 extensible, asynchronous and easy to use
- Hyperproductive JavaServer Faces 2.0
- What’s New in Enterprise JavaBean Technology
- Creating RESTful Web services using JAX-RS
- Using Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) in the Java EE 6 Ecosystem
- Dealing with Asynchronicity in Java Technology-Based Web Services
- Beginning with the Java EE 6 Platform HOL
- Embedded APIs for GlassFish Server Open Source Edition
- OSGi-enabled Java EE Applications using GlassFish
- Running your Java EE 6 applications in the Cloud
There are several related sessions in Oracle Develop as well!
I’ll be there, will you ?
What are you waiting for – register now!
- JavaOne India 2011, May 10/11, Hyderabad – Java EE and GlassFish sessions
- JavaOne and Oracle Develop India 2011 – May 10/11, Hyderabad
- GlassFish Portfolio at JavaOne 2009 – 16 C1 sessions, 23 Technical Sessions, 17 Birds-of-Feather, 7 Hands-on-Labs, and much more
- Oracle at Eclipse Con 2011: OSGi-enabled Java EE Applications using GlassFish Tutorial and Other Sessions
- Java EE 6 & GlassFish @ JavaOne Brazil & CEJUG