Hibernate OGM brings the power and simplicity of JPA for NoSQL datastores.
It provides one standard way to access a variety of NoSQL datastores such as Infinispan, Ehcache, MongoDB, Neo4J. And support for others is coming. It even allows rich querying capabilities and convert them into datastore-specific query (if supported). You can even mix/match Persistence Unit in persistence.xml for a RBDMS and NoSQL datastore.
- What NoSQL datastores are supported?
- Can I build support for other datastores?
- What application servers can it run on?
- Do I need Hibernate for it, or does it work with EclipseLink?
- Can I have a SQL and NoSQL PU in persistence.xml and access them from Java EE application?
- Can I use this in Java SE applications?
Learn everything about Hibernate OGM at hibernate.org/ogm/.
Source code used in the webinar is at github.com/hibernate/