You’ll get to hear all about Java EE 7 in full glory!
- Tip #1 on how to get started with WildFly
- Java EE 7 samples at github.com/arun-gupta/javaee7-samples.
This is my first trip to Luxembourg and so looking forward to it!
The next country on this trip will be London. It starts with a couple of sessions at JAX London on (Oct 29):
- Getting Started with WebSocket and Server-Sent Events using Java
- Java EE 7 Platform: Boosting Productivity and Embracing HTML5
Here are other Red Hat talks at JAX London:
- OpenShift Primer: Get Your JBoss Into the Cloud
- Introducing Vert.x 2.0 – Taking Polyglot Application Development to the Next Level
Make sure to register for this free event.
Here is one of my favorite pics from JAX London 2011:
Where will I see you ?