JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.4, an update to the commercial release of Red Hat’s Java EE 6 compliant application server is now available.
Download JBoss EAP 6.4
For current customers with active subscriptions, the binaries can be downloaded from the Customer Support Portal. This also has Installer, Quickstarts, Javadocs, Maven repository, Source Code, and much more.
New Features in JBoss EAP 6.4
The key new features are:
- Java 8 Support
- JSR 356 WebSockets 1.0 support
- Kerberos auth for management API connections, EJB invocations, and selected database access
- Hibernate Search included as a new feature
- Support for nested expressions
- Ability to read boot errors from the management APIs
- Display of server logs in the admin console
Read the comprehensive list of new features in JBoss EAP 6.4.
Complete documentation is available at Customer Support Portal, and here are quick links:
- Release Notes
If you are looking for a Java EE 7 compliant application server, then download WildFly.