Red Hat Summit is just a few days away. You’ll get the opportunity to learn a plethora of technologies and products in 277 sessions by 402 speakers. Complete agenda shows the list of all sessions, hands-on labs, tracks, and everything else.
Here is the list of 12 sessions that are talking about Microservices:
- Taming microservices testing with Docker & Arquillian Cube
- Immutable infrastructure, containers, & the future of microservices
- Microservices & you: Practical introduction for real developers
- Integrating microservices with Apache Camel & Fabric8
- Microservices on OpenShift: Where we’ve been & where we’re going
- Making the case for microservices: Faster application development & repair
- How DevOps and microservices impact your application architecture and development
- Why real integration developers ride Camels
- Service federation & the cluster environment
- Containerizing applications, existing and new
- Applying practical manufacturing skills to DevOps
- Development architecture for application-centric microservices deployment in the Intercloud
You’ll learn about:
- Microservices technical and business aspects
- Development, Testing, Production of microservices
- Relationship with PaaS, Containers, and DevOps, Camel, Fabric8
Of course, you can catch any of the speakers in the hallway. You can also stop by at any of the booths in the exhibitor hall, and talk to us about what Red Hat offers for microservices.
I’m giving a few sessions as well, and really looking forward to see you there!