Learn all about:
- Why is it important to build modular Java EE applications?
- How OSGi enables modular applications?
- See bndtools plugin in action using Eclipse
- Learn how to transform an existing Java EE application to be modular
- How to take a modular application to production?
- Learn about Amdatu – open source OSGi components that enable Java EE modular applications
Many thanks to Paul Bakker (@pbakker) and Luminis for all the great work on enabling modular Java EE applications and participating in this series! Most of the work shown in this webinar is also explained in an O’Reilly book: Building Modular Clouds Apps with OSGi (co-authored with @BertErtman).
A tentative list of speakers for upcoming hanginars is identified at github.com/javaee-samples/webinars. Each speaker is assigned an issue which allows you to ask questions. Feel free to file an issue for any other speaker that should be on the list.
The next hanginar will be advertised ahead of time so that any body can participate!