First release candidate of WildFly 8 is now available!
Read more details in Jason’s blog announcing the release!
- Java EE 7 TCK is now 100% passing … yay!
- High-performance web server for maximum throughput and scalability (undertow.io)
- All protocols multiplexed over two ports: 8080 for application and 9990 for management. CR1 still has three ports, will be two by final.
- Management Role Based Access Control and Auditing
- Simplified application of patches
- New minimalistic “core” distribution (14MB) is ideal for framework authors to build their own application runtime over WildFly
- Improved JDK8 compatibility
- 387 issues resolved since Beta1
- Lots of components updated
- Integration with NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, JBoss Tools
Watch the following webinar to learn more about WildFly 8:
Here are some additional useful resources: