Kenny Peeples (@ossmentor), Architect, Developer, and Project Manager at Red Hat will be speaking at DevNation.
Here is what he had to say about his session …
What sessions are you giving at DevNation ?
Wed 4/16 1:20 p.m.-2:20 p.m.
Using Red Hat JBoss Fuse on OpenShift (Room 208)
OpenShift Online automates the provisioning, management, and scaling of applications so that you can focus on development and creativity. The newly created Red Hat JBoss Fuse 6.1 cartridge allows you to use Fuse and Fuse Fabric in the OpenShift Online public cloud. JBoss Fuse provides a full-featured, easy-to-use and intuitive framework for integration with extensive connectivity options to external applications. Join us to see how to use Fuse and Fuse Fabric in OpenShift online. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to install the Fuse cartridge.
- How to access and use the Fuse Management Console.
- How to deploy and test a Fuse bundle.
What are three takeaways from your session ?
- The Ease of Use with OpenShift and the Fuse Cartridge
- The Flexibility and Features of the Fuse Management Console
- The Knowledge to get started with your first Application right when you get home
What do you find most exciting about DevNation ?
- The breadth and detail of the sessions since we have CamelOne, JUDCon, Red Hat Connect Developer Exchange Events at DevNation.
- The Co-location of Red Hat Summit with DevNation during the same week gives a great opportunity to learn about the community and the products
What sessions are you looking forward to attend ?
- Integration PaaS: Continuous Integration with Fabric8 and OpenShift – Rob Davies & James Strachan
- Writing basic OpenShift cartridges – Paul Morie (Room 212)
- Big data processing with Hadoop on OpenStack – Matthew Farrellee (Room 212))
Do you want to learn more about how to get started with Red Hat JBoss Fuse on OpenShift ?
Register for DevNation today!