JBoss Champions is a selected group of community members who are passionate advocate of JBoss technologies under a program sponsored by Red Hat. It fosters the growth of individuals that promote adoption of JBoss Projects and/or JBoss Products and actively share their deep technical expertise about it in the community, within their company and their customers or partners. This could be done in forums, blogs, screencasts, tweets, conferences, social media, whitepapers, articles, books, and other means.
Founding JBoss Champions
Proud and excited to announce the first set of JBoss Champions:
- Adam Bien (@AdamBien)
- Alexis Hassler (@alexishassler)
- Antonin Stefanutti (@astefanut)
- Antonio Goncalves (@agoncal)
- Bartosz Majsak (@majson)
- Francesco Marchioni (@mastertheboss)
- Geert Schuring (@geertshuring)
- Guillaume Scheibel (@g_scheibel)
- Jaikiran Pai
- John Ament (@JohnAment)
- Mariano Nicolas De Maio (@marianbuenosayr)
- Paris Apostolopoulos (@javapapo)
Many congratulations to the first set of JBoss Champions! Make sure to wish them using email, tweet, blog, or any other means that is available on their jboss.org profile. Give them a hug when you meet them at a conference. Ask them a tough JBoss question, challenge them! Invite them to your local Java User Group to give a talk about JBoss
Want to nominate a JBoss Champion?
Do you have it in you, and feel worthy of being a JBoss Champion?
Want to nominate yourself, or somebody else?
Send an email to email@example.com.
Here are some likely candidates:
- Senior developers, architects, consultants, academia who are using and promoting JBoss technologies using different means
- Blogs and webinars
- Publish articles on jboss.org, InfoQ, DZone, etc.
- Social media
- Talks at conferences and local JUGs/JBUGs
- Implemented real-world projects using JBoss technologies
- Actively answering questions in JBoss forums/StackOverflow
- Authored a book on JBoss topic
- Lead a JBoss User Group
- Mentoring other community members and grooming champions
Make sure the nominee has a current jboss.org profile and has all the relevant details. Include any references that will highlight your value to the JBoss community. The complete list of criteria is clearly defined at jboss.org/champions.
Subscribe to the twitter feed of existing JBoss Champions.
Once again, many congratulations to the first set of JBoss Champions, and looking forward to many others. Submit your nomination today!